THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW CLOSED
.Shinjuku - TOKYO Photo Workshop
(May 4-6, 2017)
Multi-award winning photographer Birgit Krippner and published photographer Harald Claessen
will team up for an intensive 3 day Tokyo Photo workshop from May 4 to 6, 2017.
The aim of the workshop is for Birgit and Harald to share their unique views and experiences so that each participant is able to find their own distinctive voice for telling stories through their pictures. Participants will be on assignment for a significant portion of the course, with the emphasis on learning by doing and thereby getting maximum benefit out of their time with Harald and Birgit. The final evening of the workshop will provide participants with an opportunity to present their favourite images captured during the course.
Numbers are limited to 6 participants. To book your place on this workshop, send an Email to either Birgit or Harald.What’s included?
- Portfolio review of each participant’s work
- Daily mentoring both on an individual basis and as a group on a variety of topics such as low-light photography and the many different ways of comfortably photographing strangers.
- Daily outings to photograph different aspects of life in Tokyo
- Daily editing of all your work
- Critique and final selection of the best images taken by each participant
- We’ll help each participant to create a sequence of their final selection explaining in details the importance of the placement of each individual image
- Showing of our work